Published June 6, 2012 by Download Software
DarkWave Studio is a free, open source, Digital Audio Workstation for Windows. Featuring a modular Virtual Studio, Pattern Editor, Sequence Editor and Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder. It has support for VST/VSTi instrument and effect plugins. The virtual studio has a modular design allowing machines to be connected in an ad-hoc fashion. The pattern editor enables the quick creation and modification of patterns by clicking to add or delete notes and dragging notes to move or resize them. The sequence editor allows you to queue patterns to play for each control track in any arrangement, enabling reuse of patterns and quickly remixing projects. The Multitrack Hard Disk Recorder allows you to record the output of any machine and record it to 16-bit Integer of 32-bit Floating Point PCM encoded .WAV files for full-quality post-production editing or for conversion to MP3/FLAC/etc.
- Native x64 and x86 Windows Platform Support.
- VST PlugIn Support – Limitlessly Expandable With Instrument and Effects PlugIns.
- Multi Core / Multi CPU Support.
- Full 64-bit Double Precision Floating Point Audio Processing.
- Low Latency ASIO Audio Output.
- ES Arpeggiator – For Easily Playing Complicated Arpeggios With A MIDI Keyboard.
- ES ControlChange Mapper – Map Control Change Events From One Index To Another.
- ES MIDI Input – Play Instruments From A Music Keyboard.
- ES MIDI Output – Sequence External MIDI Synthesizers.
- ES Mixer – 8 Track Stereo Mixer With 2 Auxilary Tracks.
- ES DGenR8 – Synthesize Drum Beats With Roland TR-909 Flavour.
- ES BassHead – Top Notch Virtual Analog Subtractive Synthesizer.
- ES SpatialVerb – Realistic Reverb Effects With The Smoothest Sound.
- ES Stomp – Synthesize That Classic Techno Thumping Kick Drum.
- ES AntiAlias – 32x Digital Oversampling Filter.
- ES QuadDelay – For Trippy Echo Effects.
- Fixed A Bug In The ASIO Audio Output Module Which Didn´t Report The Correct Sample Rate To The Rest Of The Program When Changing Sample Rate In The Audio Out Options Dialog. This Caused Wrong Timing And Pitch.
- Further Improved Machine To Machine Connection Mixing Speed With SSE2 64-Bit Floating Point Algorithm.
DarkWave Studio 3.9.4