Published January 10, 2012 by Download Software
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Google Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It’s quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap and runs complex web applications fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
Google Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box and arrange tabs however you wish – quickly and easily.
Google Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web, with built-in malware and phishing protection, auto-updates to make sure that the browser is up to date with the latest security updates and more. Learn more about Chrome’s security features.
#And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes and more. Learn more about Chrome’s newest and most loved features.
- Updated V8 – 18.104.22.168
- Fixed several crashes
- When a profile is synced, use GAIA name + GAIA photo for avatar – Use Google OAuth userinfo API to get profile information
- Added support for manifest_version attribute for extensions
- Eliminate drawing glitch on WebUI radio controls.
- Fixed regression with extension omnibox API where whitespace would get trimmed
- Fix page zoom for plug-in documents
- Fix race condition in extension service that causes extensions installed
- Folders in the wrench menu and application menu are greyed out
- Better error handling in audio wave out.
- Made URL filter for web request API mandatory
- Reject weak RSA and DSA keys when validating certificate chains for HTTPS; related UI
- Popups opened from a maximized window should now be unmaximized
- Provide windows notification of thread termination
- Abort in-flight load tasks if the DB has been closed.
- Native Client applications should now work on Linux systems where /dev/shm is mounted with the “noexec” option, such as Gentoo
- Fixed issue where Google Chrome does not start on RHEL 6 and derivative Linux distributions
Google Chrome 18.0.1003.1 Dev