Maxthon Browser is a powerful tabbed browser built for all users. Besides basic browsing functionality, Maxthon Browser provides a rich set of features to improve your surfing experience.
Maxthon comes with all the great features which will give you a comfortable, joyful and personal Web surfing experience. It has unique features, such as Advanced ADs blocker: support pop-up blocker and Web content filter, support regular expression; File sniffer: Downloading video/MP3 files have not been so easy. just select the file type you want to catch and Maxthon will reveal any hidden file in the page. Advanced tab management: Close all tabs, auto refresh tabs, lock tabs.
+ Spell Checker.
+ Added “Auto Refresh” feature into right click menu of the tab.
+ Calendar View
+ Allowed to share AdHunter rules with other Maxthon users.
* MX Cloud Sync supported enable& disable of favorites sync.
* Inbuilt Adobe Flash Player updated to 10.3.181.26.
* Program crash problem which might be caused by setting quick save location.
* Proxy switching problem.
* Some online payment problems.
* A login crash problem caused by history file.
* For some websites, unable to hide password in password field.
* Entering Theater Mode in Facebook by clicking an image or a video, the page would display oddly when clicked close button.
* It went back to profile page when closed image in Facebook.
* The content in the address bar would not change when click another link in some pages.
* Unable to input Chinese in some Flash applications.
* Some pages might skip to mobile version oddly.
* Operating on some websites might open an extra page.
* The sidebar might display incorrectly when started Maxthon browser in Windows XP.
* Entering the account without auto login, the option “Allow only one Maxthon windows” did not work.
[Smart Address Bar]
* Auto-complete problem of input method in address bar.
* Failed to resume download after download disconnected accidentally.
* It always located on tab when used Inspect Element on www.yahoo.com.
* Sometimes failed to locate when first clicked Inspect Element.
* Fixed #52688 Webkit security problem.