Published December 21, 2011 by Download Software
RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.
RoboForm allows you to define your personal profile or “usual” responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click “Fill Forms” button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.
- Internet Explorer: support 64-bit mode, finally.
- IE addons: improve presentation of RoboForm components.
- AOL client: fix Badic Authentication handling.
- Installer: fix Can not create Start Menu folder, error: Access Denied.
- Installer: do not make its winodw always on top.
- Win32 apps: fix RoboForm toolbar not appearing in some cases.
- Editor: fix initial setting of focus.
- Sync: Add AutoSync option. If Off then Sync is manual, by Sync button.
- Add warning about AutoSync being turned off, appears after 1 day off.
- Sync: make icons in sync results different from Analyze results.
- Fix Firefox hangs if Highlight is clicked on toolbar and search box is empty.
- Firefox: fix mouse wheel does not scroll RF Search List.
- Chrome: fix RF addon can not be installed into non-default Chrome users.
- Import: fix folder selection buttons do not work in import dialog.
- UI: improve tables tookit drawing, to increase smoothness of UI.