Published September 23, 2011 by Download Software
BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It is P2P file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular P2P protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files. BitComet supports simultaneous downloads, a download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, auto-port mapping, proxy, and IP-filter.
- Video Download – any video from any site!
- BitTorrent Download – fast and powerful
- HTTP/FTP Download – Innovative P2P Technology
- Download Management – Customization Available
- Easy to Use and Free!
- GUI Improved: display prompt message when UI no response while writing piece_part file
- GUI Improved: new option in advance page of BitTorrent task properties dialog: Bypass task seeding rules, keeps active
- GUI Improved: change the health value of task displayed on the right of availability graph in task summary to the availability value
- GUI Improved: display the download size/rate from VIP Acceleration in the tooltip of task summary
- GUI Improved: after click the prompt balloon of task finish, the corresponding task will be highlighted in the list
- GUI Bugfix: task list failed to sort by download/upload size
- GUI Bugfix: tracker setting not saved after remove a tracker from the context menu of tracker list
- Core Improve: Web seeding supports HTTP servers which do not accept range request
- Core Improve: improve connection request algorithm, decrease unnecessary connection number
- Core Improve: disable eMule plugin for Anonymous Download
- Core Improve: support Firefox 6
- Core Bugfix: BitTorrent download containing too many files can not launch VIP Acceleration
- Core Bugfix: failed to auto-shutdown after all download finished if any queued seeding task exists
BitComet 1.29 (64-bit)