Published August 20, 2011 by Download Software
FlashFXP offers the easiest and fastest way to transfer any file using FTP, providing an exceptionally stable and robust program that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently. It allows you to transfer files from any FTP server directly to your local hard drive, or transfer files between two ftp sites (Site-to-Site transfers), giving you total control over any situation.
FlashFXP offers unique and complimentary advanced features for client configuration. Share files with your friends and co-workers (FTP or SFTP server required).
FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click.
- Fixed > queue list > sort > The sort behavior didn’t match the column arrow.
- Fixed > Transfer Graph > Splitter > The splitter above the transfer graph wasn’t using the same style as the other splitter controls.
- Fixed > keyboard shortcuts > The behavior of Ctrl+J and Ctrl+K was based only on the active side instead of being dynamic, if one side is local browser and the other remote browser then these shortcuts should function globally regardless of the active side.
- Fixed > Remote File Search > CHMOD > After performing a CHMOD operation an access violation crash was triggered.
- Fixed > Transfer Graph > 3D Type > When the graph display was set to 3D the transfer speed drawn on the graph was overlapping the border on the right side.
- Fixed > Transfer Graph > After opening the Preferences dialog and making any change, then clicking Apply or OK, the Transfer graph height was reset to default.
- Fixed > Transfer > Synchronization > When using “One way with delete” with a download FlashFXP would crash with an access violation.
- Fixed > Queue > Edit > The dialog was showing “Multiple Selected” in the window title even when a single item was selected.
- Fixed > A defect in a general purpose date/time to string conversion routine that resulted in the incorrect result.
- Fixed > File Transfers > File Exist dialog > When displaying the file date/time, if the date/time was invalid the file would be automatically skipped due to a silent internal error.
- Fixed > Language Translations > When a string is untranslated the English text is supposed to be displayed, However due to a defect no text was shown.
- Fixed > Live Update > Auto check > Messages shown in the status window weren’t properly stripped of the ending CR/LF.
- Fixed > Live Update > If the user manually ran an update check while the automatic update check was in progress it could could create a race condition that could lead to FlashFXP crashing.
- Fixed > File Transfers > date/time comparison > An unexpected result could occur if the file had an invalid file date, such as files with a creation/modified date older than 1980.
FlashFXP 4.1.0 Build 1631 RC3