GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
* S3: fix checking Secure box does not change prefix to s3s://
* DAV: add file system-specific Use Temp Files options, Off by default.
* DAV time parser: fix potential crashes.
* DAV: fix handling of redirects in MOVE.
* DAV: fix authentication for iDisk.
* Inet Auth: start with no auth, so that server tells us which auth to use.
* SSL: fix potential cycling on peeking for incoming SSL connection.
* If disk overflow terminal error occurs, add it to error count too.
* Server: make user impersonation work correctly.
* Server: change New Account creation protocol.
* Server: fix conversion of non-latin computer names and userids.
* Server: add read-only flag for non-admin users.
* Server: new rewritten setup for GoodSync Connect, more secure.
* Server: add setting computer name (effecitve for GoodSync only).
* Server: speedup shutdown of the server.
* GSCP: show all attributes of file or folder.