Published August 6, 2012 by Download Software
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- SkyDrive: Fix ’412 Precondition failed’ error on upload to existing file.
- AmazonCD: Added handling for interstitial on main cloud drive page.
- Goggle Docs: Fix Move Folder does not work.
- Multi-Thread Sync: fix no wait for all threads to finish on user stop.
- Sync Algorithm: fix resolving conflicts via Yellow Strip.
- Folder Rename/Move: fix error processing: propagate error to children.
- On File Change: unite New and Old Style of file monitoring: use old-style monitoring when disk/share does not report specific changes.
- On File Change: do not start Sync, if Analyze returns unresolved Conflicts.
- On File Change: ignore On Start and On Folder Connect options, if On File Change is On.
- On File Change: set locks correctly on Incremental Analyze + Sync.
- Auto Jobs: Do not allow showing of Browse dialog when Job Options dialog is shown.
- Auto Jobs: Do not auto-start job, if Browse dialog is shown for it.
- Explorer: Fix copy-paste from remote file system does not work.
GoodSync Pro 188.8.131.52