Published August 4, 2011 by Download Software
HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures from Windows screen and text capture from places where system text copy is not possible. HyperSnap combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility – wrapped into one easy-to-use tool.
HyperSnap is perfect for capturing images and texts that you want to include in your Help system, online tutorials, manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, Web pages, emails and more. Captures full screen games using DirectX/Direct3D drivers. Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen.
- Selection of image area (rectangular or freeshape) is now added to undo-redo states, so e.g. if you select an area and accidentally click outside, you may press Undo button to get it back.
- Most image processing functions (color processing and image effects like mosaic etc.) now work correctly on freeshape selection.
- Some users were confused why tools like spray can, flood fill or eraser were disabled by default. Now they are enabled and switch automatically into “draw on image” mode. A message is displayed when this switch happens, the user may disable the message after becoming familiar with this feature.
- Edge effects like torn edges etc. are now also “shapes” and can be moved, copied etc. like everything else.
- Corrections to printing code to correctly print torn edges and similar effect, hopefully they also fix a problem with printing on some HP laser printers.
- When pasting something at the top, bottom, left or right of the image – or similar effects when capturing a region and adding in that way – the added image is now a separate shape that can be moved and manipulated in any way.
- Cut-out strip function sometimes did not work (did nothing), fixed.
- A number of other small fixes.