Windows Live Messenger combines the best IM with social networking, so you stay connected with the people who matter the most. Share photos and videos while you chat. Video chat in high definition or send a video message to a friend. And connect your social networks to see important updates in one place Messenger.
Windows Live Messenger makes it easier than ever to stay connected to the people you care about.
New Feature Windows live messenger:
More than just chatting:
· Have more fun with your friends. Chat face–to–face in high definition (HD) using a webcam, start a photo slide show, watch online videos, and share links you’ve discovered on the web
Your online world in one place:
· Messenger brings together the most important social updates from across the web to one place so you’ll always know when your friends post new photos, update their status, and more from websites like Facebook and MySpace.
Messenger on the go:
· Keep in touch even when you’re on the go and away from home. See who’s online, chat with friends, and see social updates from friends using Messenger on your mobile phone.
What’s New in This Release
You might remain in multiparty conversations after signing out:
· After signing out, you might remain in a multiparty IM conversation you were having with your friends, but your correct offline status will appear.
Video messages don’t work correctly if Windows Media Player isn’t installed (except on Windows Server 2008):
· When you receive a video message on a computer that doesn’t have Windows Media Player installed, the video message playback window can’t be opened. Instead, you see a notification that the message was received, and a new conversation window with a link to the video opens.
PC to SMS customers in Brazil and Korea won’t see subscription status or the billing information toolbar button:
· In Messenger, we can’t check the subscription status for PC to SMS customers in Brazil and Korea to see whether they can send text messages. If you don’t have a subscription and try to send a text message, you won’t see anything to indicate that you need a subscription. Your message won…