Published April 22, 2011 by Download Software
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Commercial Trial
- Author: cFos Software Gmbh
- When no rule matches and no class has yet been set for a connection the class is set to default. This partially reverts the change from build 1839.
- For troubleshooting, you can now specify the Net Talk broadcast address. Use "spd set net_talk_bcast x.x.x.x" to do that, address 0.0.0.0 means use default, which is 255.255.255.255 or the subnet broadcast address like 192.168.0.255. Thanks to Drool for inspiration.