LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
- Improved Hamachi² tunnels
- Hamachi² tunnels are now more robust, which makes it easier to establish peer-to-peer connections between clients with low quality network connections.
- Compatibility with Mediashare
- Compatibility with UPnP devices using Mediashare has been improved.
- System notifications were not displayed
> System notifications did not appear in the system tray.
- Client closed in restricted mode
> The Hamachi² client closed unexpectedly if you switched between basic and advanced modes at System > Preferences > Settings while running in restricted mode.
- Incorrect IP address used for P2P
> Establishing a tunnel was slow or failed for clients on same LAN if the communication port was set only at System > Preferences > Settings > Advanced Settings > Peer Connections.
- Incorrect date format in notifications
> In some languages, the date was not displayed correctly in notification messages concerning planned maintenance..
- UPnP entries not removed from router
> UPnP entries were not removed from the router’s settings when the Hamachi² client was not shut down properly (for example, due to system failure or network interruption).
- Incorrect client statistics
> In some cases, incorrect client statistics were displayed if the Hamachi² client was left running for a long time. To view client statistics, right-click on a client and select Details.
- Incorrect gateway DNS settings
> Secondary DNS server settings overwrote the primary DNS server settings of a gateway client.