Published May 30, 2011 by Download Software
LogMeIn Hamachi is a VPN service that easily sets up in 10 minutes, and enables secure remote access to your business network, anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
It works with your existing firewall, and requires no additional configuration. Hamachi is the first networking application to deliver an unprecedented level of direct peer-to-peer connectivity. It is simple, secure, and cost-effective.
- No hardware required – A quick, simple and easy-to-use VPN that just works
- Secure communications – Encrypted tunneling across public and private networks
- Flexible networking – Combines the ease of an SSL VPN with the connectivity of an IP-sec VPN
- Web-based management – Deploy to anyone, manage from anywhere, access anytime
- Free for non-commercial usage – Absolutely free for
- 1.1 TCP tunnel setup
An incorrect IP address was recorded during TCP tunnel setup.
- 1.2 Unregistering UPnP entry
UPnP entries were not unregistered before a new one was registered.
- 1.3 UPnP entries not removed from router
UPnP entries were not removed from the router’s settings if the Hamachi2 client was not shut down properly. This occurred for example due to system failure, or network interruption.
- 1.4 Welcome messages in minimal mode
Clients running in minimal mode incorrectly received network welcome messages.The options in the Network menu were available on the Hamachi2 for Windows client in restricted mode even if joining or creating networks were disabled on the LogMeIn web interface. You can change these client settings on the web interface by switching to Network mode and then clicking Edit next to the client you want to change. You can modify your client settings on the Settings tab.