Published June 21, 2011 by Download Software
Nitro PDF Reader is the PDF solution you’ve been waiting for, where free does not equate to compromise.
Create PDF files, fill-in and save forms, review and collaborate electronically, stamp your signature, type text directly on the page, repurpose content, and work with electronic documents in a way that’s never before been possible in a free PDF reader.
With a best-in-class feature set, revolutionary ease-of-use, and none of the traditional pains associated with free PDF software, Nitro PDF Reader does everything you ever wanted in a PDF reader, the way you’ve always wanted to do it. All in all, this application includes all the features you ever wanted in a basic PDF reader and none of the ones you don´t need.
- Web browser plugin to view PDF files inside Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer web browsers.
- Thumbnail Handler generates crystal clear previews of your PDF files, making them easy to identify in Windows Explorer (32-bit Windows Vista/7 only).
- Document closing controls now include: Close (active tab), Close All Tabs, Close Other Tabs.
- Support for Optional Content Groups (also known as Layers).
- Support for rendering transparency in PDF files.
- Nitro PDF Creator is significantly faster in creating PDF files.
- Support for loading and saving of static XML Forms Architecture (XFA) forms.
- Comments Pane supports keyboard navigation controls to browse through a PDF file’s comments and replies without using a mouse.
- Full Screen Facing Pages option added to the page display controls.
- Close Full Screen button to exit full screen view moved to right-hand side of the screen.
- Faster rendering of JPEG2000 images.
- Type Text tool allows defining of bounding box.
- Left and Right arrow keys can be used to scroll a PDF file laterally.
- Stamp Signature tool renamed to QuickSign.
- Inserting QuickSign annotation added to the undo/redo stack.
- Page view zoom level increased to 6400%.
- Nitro PDF Creator is significantly faster when creating PDF files with text-based content.
- Multiple Nitro processes remain running in the Task Manager.
- Memory usage continually increases as Nitro PDF Reader is used.
- Alignment issues when creating PDF from Project 2010.
- PDF file size increases considerably after inserting a stamp signature.
- Text cursor is inaccurate when making precise text selections.
- Keyboard shortcuts are inconsistent when installing Nitro PDF Reader alongside Nitro PDF Professional.
- PDF files created with some HP scanners display a blank first page.
- Support for displaying correct glyph from Multiple Master Fonts (MMF).
Nitro PDF Reader 188.8.131.52 (64-bit)