Published April 23, 2012 by Download Software
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
The CPU-Z’s detection engine is now available for customized use through the CPUID System Information Development Kit, a professional SDK built for the Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: CPUID
- Website: www.cpuid.com
- Intel Xeon E5 processors support.
- Fix wrong CPU clock speed under Win8.