Published December 5, 2011 by Download Software
CPUCooL is Program that display’s the temperatures, fan speed, voltages, system values (Data input and output) and SDRAM’s contents, cooling for Windows and change the frequency of your PC.
- Windows Vista Sidebar gadget
- Intel / AMD CPU Core temperature readout
- ATI grafic cards readout (new feature since7.3.3)
- Change the FrontSideBus
- MONITORING Temperature, fan speed, voltages for many motherboards.
- CPU Cooling
- CPU Optimization (AMD, Cyrix and Intel old CPU’s)
- Reads out the values programmed in the E2PROM of the SDRAM’s.
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Shareware
- Author: Podien
- Website: www.cpufsb.de
- S.M.A.R.T. harddisk rework. RAID controller and USB drives now supported