GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
* FAT: adjust UTC time reported by Windows, to account for Windows bug in file mod time.
* New-Old time shifts: reduce threshold to 10% of total items.
* SymLinks and junctions: fix copying of them, copy mod time.
* Make all file-folder conflicts to be resolvable.
* DAV: remove 1 GB limit on file length when uploading.
* DAV: rework WinInet option, unify its code with sib-sockets DAV.
* Google Docs: fix bugs in listing file and file names with ampersand.
* Do not use time translation on NTFS and FAT file systems, as it masks copy time problems.
* Analyze: move warning about older files overwriting newer files to later.
* GS Server: fix termination of server when SSL socket is active.
* GS Server: multiple fixes in Impersonate.
* GS Server: add option to Protect System Files and Folders.
* GS Server: fix SSL ClientHello recognition when switching to it.
* GSync and Gscp: make /proxy parameters work.
* Scritps: call Pre-Analyze script before Analyze only, not before On Folder Connect check.