Published June 11, 2011 by Download Software
GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It is the latest software in a series of highly reliable, easy-to-use products from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization that can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files. GoodSync is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Commercial Trial
- Author: Siber System
* Amazon Cloud Drive: add file system that allows to sync to Amazon CD (prefix acd:// ). Works for anybody who has Amazon account, 5 Gb free.
* SkyDrive by Microsoft Live: add separate file system for it (prefix sds:// ). Compute user's SkyDrive server from user Live/Passport credentials.
* Google Docs: fix various issues.
* Explorer: Add Mount command that mounts any GS file system as a local disk. GoodSync provides WebDAV server that is mounted using DAV redirector.
* Browse dialog: add Bookmarks selector that shows other servers from the same file system.
* DAV: add option to save cookies between sessions, needed for Amazon CD.
* Amazon S3: upload large files in multiple parts, to prevent timeouts.
* HTTP client: implement Passport authentication.
* Pre-Analyze Script: fix error in running it.
* Log Upload: fix error when log being uploaded is locked.
* Fix rare crash caused by tree drawing.
* Server: now can request Digest auth, Basic Auth, or both.
* Server: consolidate config parameter names in TIX file, some renaming occurred.
* Server: reduce Manage API, all server changes may be done by Admin only.
* Server: add MySQL-based list of account for enterprise customers.
* Server: allow NT domains in user impersonation.
* Server: check for correctness of userids, they cannot have dots in them.
* Window File System: Home Server: treat Not COnnected error as Not Found.
* Add path variables: %HH% - current hour, %II% - current minute.
* Transactional Temp Files option: first upload all files, then rename all files.
* Detect DST change on the computer and request reboot to fix Windows time bug.