Published June 20, 2012 by Download Software
HWiNFO64 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. This tool is designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer´s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.Features:
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/Windows 7
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Enhanced enumerating of SATA drives and respective SMART status reporting.
- Improved sensor monitoring across Standby/Resume phases.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Fixed missing bottom menu in sensor window on some systems with lower screen resolution.
- Improved enumeration of USB ports and devices.
- USB device enumeration is now attached to PCI USB Host Controllers too.
- Fixed changing of values in sensor config.
- Improved sensor monitoring performance on systems with Sandy Bridge and later CPUs and added reporting of PCH temperature.
- Added reporting of driver information for major devices (PCI, USB, GPU, Audio, Network).
- Added support of SMSC LPC47M534 sensor.
- Updated SMBIOS support to v2.7.1.
- Updated reporting of shader count on AMD Southern Islands and London series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8H61-I.
- Improved reporting of parameters on several AMD GPUs.
- Added AMD Bonaire and Oland.