Published December 22, 2011 by Download Software
PerfectDisk Professional Keep your computer running like new. PerfectDisk Professional’s industry-leading defragmenting features speed up everything you do, from browsing the web to downloading music and editing pictures. Plus, you’ll see faster machine boot times and fewer software crashes and hangs.
PerfectDisk Professional’s patented SMARTPlacement feature is the most sophisticated defragging solution available. It identifies the files you use most and then organizes them according to your unique usage patterns. This comprehensive process yields faster subsequent defrag passes, quicker computer boots, slower rates of fragmentation, reduced resource consumption and improved performance of desktops and laptops.
- Advanced professional-level features
- Automatic background defragmentation
- Customizable scheduling options
- Patented Advanced file placement technology
- Boot time system file defragmentation
- BlockViewer to see contents of each block
- Duplicate file remover and file recycler
- Advanced SMARTPlacement™- A Smarter Defrag
- Optimized Boot Files
- Full Automatic Defragmentation
- Selected Files Defragmentation
- Robust Free Space Consolidation
- Space Management Reports
- Reclaim Free Space
- Flexible Scheduling
- Improves disk read and write speed
- Improves boot times
- Speeds up application launch times
- Recaptures wasted disk space
- Reduces application errors and hangs
- Prolongs the life of desktops, laptops and netbooks
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Shareware
- Author: Raxco Software, Inc
- Updated group policy administrative template files (.adm, .admx, .adml).
- Setting of the next run date in scheduling has been fixed.
- Modified “About” dialog.
- Scheduling in PD 12.5 Professional (Consumer version) has been updated to enable emptying the recycle bin and deleting of temporary files.
- Fixed a problem in saving settings in Hyper-V Guest and vSphere Guest.
- Fixed crashes caused by port scanning software (GFI LanGuard and Nessus).
- Improved performance on startup and on saving of global settings.
- Corrected the startup time for schedules created immediately after system restart.
- Corrected positioning of windows created outside the visible screen surface.
- Fixed SSD drive detection in virtual environments.
- Improved progress bars and logging for PerfectDisk Exchange.
- Fixed an issue detecting IDE drives in vSphere Guest.