Published April 27, 2012 by Download Software
Rapid Environment Editor (RapidEE) is a simple environment variables editor.
- Editable tree – Show environment variables and values as an editable tree. Click the thumbnail to view the full size image
- No typing – You don’t need to type long pathnames. Just choose path using File Explorer tree
- Portable mode – RapidEE doesn’t require installation and could be run as a “portable application”. View details.
- Easy values manipulation – RapidEE supports drag’n'drop for reordering of variable values
- Error checking – Automatically checking for invalid pathnames and filenames
- Backup – Environment variables can be backed up to the registry file (.reg)
- Multilanguage interface – RapidEE is translated into number of languages (English, Russian, Japanese, French, Polish, German, Italian, Latvian, Slovak, Greek, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch), and the language can be changed on the fly.
- Skins – Skins allow you to change the look and feel of RapidEE
- Variable inspector – Inspector shows miscellaneous information about variables: name, type, value, short file name in the 8.3 naming convention for each long file name and vice versa.
- Multiuser support – If you have an administrative privileges then you can edit environment variables for any user on your computer.
Rapid Environment Editor 6.1 build 812