Published December 14, 2011 by Download Software
System Information Viewer is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info – CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more.
- Uses pcidevs.txt for the PCI devices
- Uses usbdevs.txt for the USB devices
- Uses mondevs.txt for monitor descriptions
- Uses pcmdevs.txt for PCMCIA device descriptions.
- Added the [Memory Speed] panel which reports the memory speed for each CPU accessing memory from each NUMA Node.
- Added initial Intel Atom N2800 (Cedarview) support.
- Added BIOS [MPS], ACPI [SLIT], [SRAT] reports and include physical 0x0E0000 in .DMI files.
- Added support for the AMD-8111 chipset SMBus and the ADM1026 Thermal Controller as used on RIOWORKS HDAMA motherboards.
System Information Viewer 4.24