Published April 14, 2012 by Download Software
System Information Viewer is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info – CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more.
- Uses pcidevs.txt for the PCI devices
- Uses usbdevs.txt for the USB devices
- Uses mondevs.txt for monitor descriptions
- Uses pcmdevs.txt for PCMCIA device descriptions.
- Added Intel Ivy Bridge Processor and 7 Series Chipset Support. Improved Intel X79 and added C600 chipset support.
- Added GPU % load summary, nVidia GTX 680 power support, updated clock speed reporting and CUDA Peak GFLOPS calculations.
- Added the [HID Bus] and [PMB Bus] panels. Improved APC USB/HID UPS support and reporting.
- Added Gigabyte Z77 and X79 motherboard support including the reporting of the PMBus based Digital Power Controllers.
- Added Menu->File->Save Public to generate save files with private information excluded.
- Added the -PATH=”[;]” qualifier which can be used to specify the folders of a BOINC instance.
- Updated Intel DX58SO motherboard for ADT7490 sensors being used rather than aSC7621 on later board revisions.
- Fixed Wine “1.4″ recognition issue.
System Information Viewer 4.28