Published April 13, 2011 by Download Software
Unlocker is an explorer extension that allows you with a simple right-click of the mouse on a file or folder to get rid of error messages such as “error deleting file or folder” and “cannot delete folder: it is in use by another program or user“.
Helps with error messages like:
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use
- New feature: Made it possible to delete deep directory structures and too long path errors (Path too long, Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name, The filename or extension is too long, Path too deep, Destination Path Too Long, The file could not be accessed, The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path). Try deleting the folder created by this batch file without the new Unlocker you will understand
- Improved UI: Progress bar when deleting large folders
- Improved UI: Fixed all references to previous website in UI
- Fixed Bug: Fix crash which happened with deep paths in old versions
- Fixed Bug: Fixed update check to match new Unlocker website (http://unlocker.emptyloop.com)
- Fixed Installer: Fixed x64 installer for references to non existing assistant
- Promotional feature: Fully optional Bing or Quickstores toolbar depending on location.
Unlocker 1.9.1 (32-bit)