Published July 27, 2014 by Download Software
DBeaver is free universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is freeware.
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL and Oracle in version 1.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD).
- DBeaver consumes much less memory than other popular similar software (SQuirreL, DBVisualizer)
- Database metadata is loaded on demand and there is no long-running “metadata caching” procedure at connect time
- ResultSet viewer (grid) is very fast and consumes very little ammount of memory
- All remote database operations work in non-blocking mode so DBeaver does not hang if the database server does not respond or if there is a related network issue
- Operating System: Windows All Version
- Language: English-US
- License: Freeware
- Author: Serge Rieder
- Table constrains reading fixed
- SSH tunnel instantiation fixed
- Editors reopen fixed
- Data grid UI improved
- Data grid toolbar fixed
- jTDS driver updated
- SSL for MySQL (alpha version)
- Generic driver now splits tables and views
- Oracle XML type support improved
- ERD diagrams made IDEF1X compatible
- Many minor UI fixes